Green Pest Control Services For Your Home or Business
We have always stayed ahead of the curve with new methods, procedures and technologies. Our approach to pest control has focused on an integrated approach since the 1970’s and since that time we have always looked for ways to eliminate pests in the safest & most effective way possible. That has lead us to offering a Green Pest Service, that will be better for you, the environment, and still keep unwanted pests out of your home.
This service will focus on using an integrated approach to pest control. Through the use of baits, EPA “Reduced Risk” pesticides, as well as customer cooperation we can still achieve the highest level of pest prevention possible, with reduced risk to you and the environment.
We have service programs for both homes and businesses.
Our residential service program
Our residential service program is designed around a core principle of keeping pests out in the first place. We do not place materials inside the home unless there is a serious problem that requires it. Our service, which primarily focuses around the outside of the home, will utilize the best material for the job while making sure that its impact is only felt by the pest we are trying to control and no one else.
On each visit to the home you can expect the following:
- We’ll check in with you to see if you have experienced any problems / sightings since the last service visit.
- We’ll make a thorough inspection of your home looking for pest harborages or entry points.
- We’ll make a prescriptive treatment of these areas with the best material to control the pest that has the lowest impact to you or the environment.
- We’ll inform you of conducive conditions around the home so that you can help prevent problems by addressing these critical areas.
- We’ll give you a written report showing you all of the areas of concern needing to be addressed.
- You’ll be left with peace of mind that your home is protected against pests from entering.
Our Commercial Green Pest Services:
Commercial properties have been at the fore front of the Green Pest Control movement. We have been there as well since day one developing low impact programs, and strategies to keep pests out and customers and employees happy and healthy.
With our involvement in the US Green Building Council and the Environmental Protection Agency Pest Wise program, we have developed a service program that meets their guidelines as well as still being effective at preventing pests from entering or damaging your property.
Features of our service program:
- We will make an inspection of the property to start every service. We are looking not only for pest problems, but also for potential harborage areas, entry points, or other concerns that may create a future pest problem.
- We will meet with you each visit to discuss our findings and come up with an action plan of things that both we and you can accomplish to prevent pests and correct problems.
- Upon finding a pest problem, we will make the least impactful application or treatment to eliminate the problem pest. This may include physical removal with a vacuum, treatment with target specific baits, or in more extreme cases a pesticide application in the most direct and precise location.
- After each service we will provide you with a record of not only what was done, but also an Integrated Pest Management report detailing our findings of any sanitation problems, pest entry points in need of repair, or conducive conditions that exist which may lead to a pest problem.
- You’ll be left with peace of mind that your business and reputation is protected against pests and that you have done what is best not only for you, but the environment.