St. Louis Wildlife Removal and Rodent Control
Most animals that you see outside are cute and harmless, however another category of animals found around the outside of your home or business can be referred to better as a nuisance. On top of the damage they can cause, animals carry more diseases than many of the insects we deal with.
We specialize in trapping and removing nuisance wildlife, as well as offer exclusion services to prevent new animals from taking up residence.
A few of the things that we offer unlike almost anyone else:
- We use Infrared Imaging to inspect your home and can literally see through walls and insulation to find wildlife problems that other companies may miss.
- All of our trap installations are equipped with cellular monitoring so that you are not required to check the traps on a daily basis as is required by law. This saves you time, or money from paying someone to inspect your traps.
- We will give you our prices over the phone and send an animal control specialist to your home right away. We will not send a salesperson and waste your time, if you have an animal, you want it gone right away!
All of these animal pests carry special problems and risks, and they require experience to deal with them effectively. Blue Chip has all of the tools and knowledge to deal with these pests and can create a program to take care of your specific problems, including a year-round program to keep your yard free from moles. Be sure to see our section on Mole Control.
Some of the animal pests we can control or remove from around your home or business are:
Carriers of the following diseases:
- Round worm
- Damage to roof shingles
- Destroy turf
- Damage various vents when entering home
- Disrupt temporary storage of trash in container
- Number one carrier of rabies in state
- Unbearable odor
- Borrow under patios
- Destroy turf while digging for grubs
- Damage to siding or vents upon entry to home
- Chew wiring in attics
- Build nest in attics out of twigs
- Multiply quickly
- Waste materials have terrible ammonia type odor and accumulate very quickly
- Insulation is ruined by accumulations of waste being absorbed
- Deterioration of wood in attic construction from urine deposits
- Entry holes make easy access for mice and other rodents
- Carry round worm parasites
- Chew wiring and destroy insulation in attics
- Borrow under driveways and sidewalks causing slabs to sink
- Destroy turf by digging tunnels underneath
- Cosmetic damage to yard due to unsightly mounds and runs
- Create hazards in yards due to soft areas in yard
- Kills grass in straight lines between den holes due to traffic and consumption
- Consume vegetation
- Possible interference with airplanes
- Feces is associated with histoplasmosis which can lead to blindness or death
- Compete with native birds for habitat and food