People often ask: Why Blue Chip Pest Services? Why should we choose you over the competition? We believe the answer is simple – training. We believe that a great customer experience begins and ends with a knowledgeable staff that can solve problems. Solving a pest control problem is why you have contacted us, and everything else is secondary. Our greatest asset is our well-trained, educated staff. Every staff member is thoroughly trained so that no matter whom you talk to, from the office staff to service technicians, you can rest assured that you are getting the best, latest, and most reliable information.
Here are some things that we do differently than our competition:
- All office staff and service technicians take a college-level course from Purdue University on pest control.
- All of our service staff complete one month of training before we set them in the field to service your home or business, which is three weeks longer than Missouri requires.
- All of our service technicians become certified by the State of Missouri. This means that they pass a written exam from the state after they complete six months of in-field service. Most companies only have one person certified for the entire company.
- We have regular training sessions with national speakers at our state-of-the-art training facility in our Fenton office.
- We have a certified entomologist on staff to answer questions, design pest control programs, and offer training for our staff.
- We belong to and are an original member of the National Pest Management Association’s “Quality Pro” program that recognizes companies going the extra step in all aspects of our business. This means higher levels of training, background checks, and advanced business practices.
Blue Chip Pest Services Services has been serving St. Louis families for generations. We have our roots in termite control services going back to 1959. James Phillips treated many homes in the Webster and Kirkwood areas for termites over the years. He, however, did not like to treat spiders, ants, and roaches. Scott Phillips, James’ son, thought this would be a great way to grow the business and started servicing homes and businesses for general pests. After several years of operating together yet separately, Blue Chip Pest Services was formally created in 1971. Over the years Blue Chip Pest Services has grown into one of the largest, most-respected pest control services in the country with a reputation for excellence.
How We Do It
Our greatest asset is our well-trained, educated staff. Every staff member is trained so that no matter whom you talk to, you can rest assured that you are getting the best, latest, most reliable information. We protect homes and businesses across the state with our innovative technology and customized pest management solutions—centered around ongoing prevention, removal, monitoring, and exclusion. Our highly trained, state-certified, and licensed pest specialists come armed with extensive knowledge of St. Louis’s unique pest challenges. We understand what you’re dealing with because your local community is our community.
Whether it’s your home or business, we’ll have a plan so you can focus on what matters to you without the worry of pest problems.
Supported By Global Pest Control Leaders
Blue Chip Pest Services is proud to be a member of the Rentokil family of companies in North America. Rentokil is a pest control business with operations all over the world and provides high levels of service to commercial and residential customers everywhere. They’re a brand that strives to be globally responsible and sustainable and that’s on track to have net zero carbon emissions by 2040. With their support we are able to offer efficient and effective treatment. We are confident that our history of service provision to the people and businesses in St. Louis will continue to develop and improve through our partnership with Rentokil. Our mission is simple: to use our technical expertise to protect people and enhance lives.