In order to keep your food processing facility clean and safe, it is crucial that you follow strict regulations. All commercial buildings must undergo inspections to remain in operation, and the presence of pests can result in an immediate failure in a pest inspection. This may result in a shutdown, a recall, or ceased operations, affecting employees and even costing the facility owner thousands of dollars.
In order to prevent pests all year long, it is essential to hire a professional exterminator. Blue Chip Pest Services is proud to offer solutions for pest control in food processing plants.
Food Processing Facility Pest Problems
Rodents, cockroaches, flies, ants, and pantry bugs are among the pests that food processing facilities have to deal with. Storage pest control is essential to ensure the safety of your employees and your property. These are some of the threats of a pest infestation in a food processing facility:
- Pests can spread food-borne illnesses.
- Buildings, wiring, fixtures, and machinery can sustain severe damage
- Food that is contaminated by pests inside a processing facility can be shipped out before the problem is found.
- Damages or messes caused by infestations can be expensive to correct.
Need an Estimate for Your Food Processing Facility?
Making a Food Processing Facility Pest Control Plan
It’s imperative that you work with a pest control company to ensure your facility remains pest-free all year. Blue Chip Pest Services provides food processing facility pest extermination that includes:
- An in-depth property inspection of the plant and its surroundings
- Evaluation of pest pressures and conditions that may attract pests
- Developing a pest control plan for food processing that meets your needs and adheres to the building’s regulations
- Control of all sources of infestation by sealing entry points
- Sending back an expert team dedicated to keeping your building pest-free on a routine basis
Reliable Food Processing Facility Pest Control
Blue Chip Pest Services understands the importance of maintaining a pest-free environment for your daily food processing operations. Our pest control services are designed to keep your facility up and running all year round. We provide regular inspections and treatments so infestations are prevented before they begin. Call us today for more information on our pest control services for food processing facilities!Back to Commercial Pest Control