Whether you run an urgent care clinic, a dental office, or otherwise, you know that having a pest-free workplace is non-negotiable in healthcare facilities. Pest problems can create dangers for your patients and your employees, so it’s important to team up with a team of professional exterminators to stop problems before they start.
At Blue Chip Pest Services, we know how seriously healthcare facilities take their safety precautions. We practice integrated pest management in healthcare facilities to stay proactive and preventative!
Dangerous Pests for Healthcare Facilities
Most people don’t even consider that their healthcare facilities could be pest-ridden, so an infestation can seriously tarnish your reputation. Here are some things we’ve learned about healthcare and hospital pest control in our 50 years of extermination:
- Ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, fleas, mosquitoes, rodents, and spiders are prone to cause problems for healthcare facilities
- Many pests in St. Louis can spread filth and diseases with a wide range of symptoms
- Pest infestations can lead to various consequences, both for the health of your patients and the operations of your facility
Need an Estimate for Your Healthcare Facility?
Our Healthcare Facility and Hospital Pest Control
To keep your healthcare facility pest-free all year, it’s important to work with an exterminator with experience in preventative maintenance work. We use the following strategy to provide integrated pest management in healthcare facilities:
- A thorough facility inspection, including the surrounding area
- Identification of pest pressures and reasons for pest activity
- Development of a plan that controls active pests while meeting your building’s regulations
- Entry point sealing or other exclusion efforts to eliminate your infestation
- Ongoing extermination visits to ensure that your facility stays pest-free
Safe Healthcare Pest Control
Without professional help, your healthcare facility can quickly develop a pest control problem that puts the future of your operations at risk. That’s where Blue Chip Pest Services can help! With our focus on preventative pest control, we work hard to keep all kinds of commercial buildings pest-free in every season. To learn more about how we can keep your healthcare facility safe, contact us today!Back to Commercial Pest Control