Hoteliers and bed-and-breakfast owners know how vital it is to keep their establishments pest-free! Hotels often experience bed bug infestations and cockroach infestations, but any kind of pest infestation can negatively affect their reputations.
Hotel guests expect their rooms to be pest-free, so the exterminators at Blue Chip Pest Services work hard to make that a reality. We can eliminate active infestations and prevent future ones, too!
Best Strategies for Pest Control in Hotels
Hotel rooms are vulnerable to ants, cockroaches, rodents, termites, and more. Any one of these kinds of pests can ruin the reputation of your hotel, but the most common and most concerning bug problem in hotels is bed bugs. Bed bugs are infamous for spreading with the help of vacationers, easily sneaking into suitcases and making their way from one hotel room to the next. A professional hotel exterminator can help prevent bed bug problems from getting out of hand and keep guests safe and happy.
Need an Estimate for Your Hotel?
How We Do Pest Management in Hotels
Infestations can be prevented all year round by working with a pest control company specializing in hotel pest control. Hotel pest control with Blue Chip Pest Services includes the following steps:
- The hotel’s grounds and surrounding area are thoroughly inspected
- All pest pressures and contributing conditions are identified
- Our team drafts a pest control plan that attacks the source of your infestation and meets your building’s regulations
- Every pest entry point is sealed and all other pertinent pest prevention measures are done
- We continue to send out our team as needed to provide preventative maintenance, keeping your hotel pest-free
Effective Hospitality Pest Control Programs
Pest infestations in hotels and motels can lead to a lack of guests, negative reviews, and even a closure! Blue Chip Pest Services can prevent this from happening to your hotel in St. Louis using industry-leading hospitality pest control techniques. To learn more about the services we can provide for your hotel, motel, or bed and breakfast, contact us today!Back to Commercial Pest Control