If pests are already inside your home or business, it won’t be too long until they find their way into any food storage areas. Exposed food attracts insects. Here are a few tips on easy ways to keep food storage areas, as well as cabinets and counters, clean.
- Remove crumbs and food particles.
- Wipe down counters.
- Sweep/vacuum floors.
- Pick up any uneaten dog food.
- Take the trash out regularly.
- Use older products before newer ones.
- Use unopened packages first.
Bonus: Making your kitchen & food storage areas as unattractive as possible for pests will also make it look super attractive to you and your guests!