Why Blue Chip?
People often ask: Why Blue Chip? Why should we choose you over the competition? We believe the answer is simple – training. We believe that a great customer experience begins and ends with a knowledgeable staff that can SOLVE problems. Solving a pest control problem is why you have contacted us, and everything else is secondary.
Our greatest asset is our well-trained, educated staff. Every staff member is thoroughly trained so that no matter whom you talk to, from office staff to service technician, you can be rest assured that you are getting the best, latest and most reliable information.
We have an extensive in-house training program for staying current in the newest pest control trends and continually building our knowledge so we can solve whatever pest problem you may have.
Here are some things that we do differently than our competition:
- All office staff and service technicians take a college-level course from Purdue University on pest control.
- All of our service staff complete one month of training before we set them in the field to service your home or business, which is three weeks longer than Missouri requires.
- All of our service technicians become certified by the State of Missouri. This means that they pass a written exam from the state after they complete six months of in-field service. Most companies only have one person certified for the entire company.
- We have regular training sessions with national speakers at our state-of-the-art training facility in our Fenton office.
- We have a certified entomologist on staff to answer questions, design pest control programs, and offer training for our staff.
- We belong to and are an original member of the National Pest Management Association’s “Quality Pro” program that recognizes companies going the extra step in all aspects of our business. This means higher levels of training, background checks, and advanced business practices.